OASIS Upgrade Scheduled
OASIS system will be unavailable from Sept. 22 – Sept. 26 during upgrade.
TAMPA, Fla. (Sept. 16, 2010) – In order to provide functional, technical and security enhancement to the student information system, USF is upgrading the OASIS system. This work will begin and OASIS will be unavailable from Wednesday, Sept. 22, at 5 p.m. until the work is complete on Sunday, Sept. 26 at 5 p.m.
The BlackBoard on-line course system will continue to be available while OASIS is being upgraded.
In addition to OASIS, the following OASIS-related services will be unavailable during the upgrade timeframe:
· Banner INB Forms
· OASIS Self-Service for Students
· FACTS (Applications, Degree Audits and Transcripts)
· BDMS (Banner Document Imaging)
· Blackboard Course Registration Synchronization
· Touchnet payments for tuition, transcripts and admissions deposits and applications
· Schedule Search
· Board File Reporting for Student Data
· SASS/Banner Synchronization (SASS will still be available but not refreshed again until Sunday evening)
· Blackboard Mobile
· Admissions Application Status
· Enrollment Assistant
· Campus Declaration Form
· Privacy Status
· Residency Wizard
· Web Reporting System
The implementation schedule is as follows:
· Wednesday, Sept. 22, 5 p.m. – OASIS and all OASIS-related services unavailable.
· Wednesday 6 p.m. – Sunday, 9 a.m. – IT staff install hardware, install upgrades, convert data and connect related systems.
· Sunday, Sept. 26 – 10 a.m.- Client Acceptance Testing begins (for assigned testers).
· Sunday, Sept. 26 - by 5 p.m. - All OASIS-related services return for general use.
If you have any questions relating to the upgrade timeline, please contact the help desk at 974-1222.
You may also visit the OASIS website at http://oasis.usf.edu/ for news and maintenance times.