USF and USF Health Team Up to Provide a Great Offer
USF has teamed up with USF Health to present you a great offer from January 24, 2011 through April 30, 2011.
All USF System employees who participate in the State Sponsored Health Plans (i.e. Avmed, BCBS, United, etc.) can take advantage of the University of South Florida Health and Wellness Certificate to receive up to $40.00 towards your co-payment or HIHP deductible from Jan. 24, 2011 through April 30, 2011 when you visit a USF Health physician.
You may not know that USF Health physicians provide services in 20 specialties and represent 30% of the local list for 2010 Best Doctors in America®.
Certificates will be available through Human Resources at all USF System institutions and campuses and at the Check-in desk at all USF Health Clinics:
• USF – Human Resources SVC-2172
• USF St. Petersburg – Human Resources BAY-206
• USF Sarasota-Manatee – Human Resources SMC-B113
• USF Polytechnic – Human Resources LAC-1174
• USF Health Carol & Frank Morsani Center for Advanced Healthcare – 13330 Laurel Drive, Tampa
• USF Health Medical Clinic – 12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa
• USF Health South Tampa Center for Advanced Healthcare – 2 Tampa General Circle, Tampa
In addition, please note the following:
• Certificates are redeemable for visits to USF Health Physicians only.
• There are no limits on the number of visits for the time period of Jan. 24, 2011 through April 30, 2011.
• You or your dependents who are enrolled in one of the State Sponsored Health Plans can use the certificate.
• New or existing patients can use the certificate.
• Exclusions: Imaging, Cosmetics, In-patient Care, Physical Therapy, Out-patient Procedures and Injections.
• In accordance with tax laws, the certificate will be taxed (via payroll) at the time it is redeemed.
In addition to this money-saving offer, USF will provide each employee up to two (2) hours of paid leave to attend one (1) appointment without using your sick or annual leave. You must present a validated appointment form from a USF Health Physician to your supervisor upon return to access this additional perk. This form will be provided to you by the USF Health Physician at the time of your appointment.
There are many benefits to choosing a USF Health physician, including convenient and dedicated parking, instant access to prescription pick-up on site, and the ability to request appointments electronically with priority given to USF employees. In the first section of the online form, it will ask if you are a USF employee. When you click "yes," it will then prompt you to enter your USF ID. This will then put you into the priority queue.
Make your appointment today by calling our exclusive USF Employee Hotline at (813) 974-8808 or schedule an appointment electronically by visiting myhealthcare.usf.edu