Documents Related to former Dozier School for Boys
TAMPA, Fla. – University of South Florida researchers are attempting to continue field work at the former Dozier School for Boys in Marianna, including requesting a permit to exhume bodies at the site in Florida’s Panhandle.
The following are documents related to the case:
- NEW! USF Legal Response to Secretary of State Ken Detzner
- USF Researchers Respond to Florida Bureau of Archaeological Research Questions
- Scope of Work for Application of A1-32 permit for the Excavation, Analysis, and Re-Interment of Individuals in the “Boot Hill Cemetery” (8JA1860) Burial Ground located in Marianna.
- Florida Bureau of Archaeological Research Archaeological Research Permit (Chapter 1A-32) Application Form.
- Extension of Permission for access to the “Boot Hill Cemetery” Burial Ground for Archaeological Research located in Marianna.
- Florida Atty. Gen. Pam Bondi discusses the Dozier case during a June 3, 2013 news conference.