New Academic Database Now Live on Main USF Website
Visitors can now search undergraduate majors and graduate programs in a more central location.
A new searchable academic database for both undergraduate majors and graduate programs has been incorporated into the main USF website located in the “Academics” section. Teams from the Office of the Provost, Information Technology, University Communications and Marketing, Office of Undergraduate Studies, and Office of Graduate Studies collaborated on implementing the new feature.
The new database was developed specifically to provide a more user-friendly experience for prospective students, or their families, visiting our website to research which undergraduate majors and graduate programs USF has to offer. Academic information can now be accessed in a more central location and includes the following:
• Program descriptions
• Admission requirements
• Eight semester plans (if available)
• Potential salary information related to specific majors and programs
Visitors can view and search majors or programs in multiple ways:
• By scrolling through the default display to view our offerings listed alphabetically.
• By clicking on a letter to view our offerings according to the letter chosen.
• By typing a keyword or phrase into a search bar to view our offerings associated with that entry.
For more information about the launch of this new feature, please email University Communications and Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org.