Orbitz for Business Now Available for Mobile
Access through your smartphone or tablet using MyUSF Single Sign-on.We are pleased to announce the latest development in USF’s partnership with Orbitz for Business (OFB).
The Orbitz for Business mobile site is now available on your smartphone or tablet, with secure access through your MyUSF Single Sign-on.
With this access, you are no longer tied to your computer in managing your travel arrangements. You are able to remotely:
- Search for and book flights, hotels and cars
- Access “My Trips”
- Get flight status
- Contact Customer Service
- Access the Full OFB site
In order to access Orbitz for Business mobile:
- Open your web browser on your mobile device
- Go to http://www.usf.edu/
- Log-in to MyUSF with your NetID and password
- Select Orbitz for Business from the My Resources drop-down
- You will automatically be directed to the OFB mobile site
For more information on the look and feel of Orbitz for Business mobile, see the product overview.
Reminder: You must sign-in via MyUSF Single Sign-on.
For general information see our Frequently Asked Questions and other resources at the USF Travel OFB Resource Page.