Grand Opening Celebration – August 22
There will be giveaways throughout the day and a ribbon cutting ceremony at 3 p.m. with President Genshaft.Over the summer, the USF Bookstore underwent an extensive renovation in partnership with Barnes & Noble. The major project included:
• Relocating the Barnes & Noble Café to the main level
• Creation of outdoor patio seating
• Expand emblematic apparel and gifts sections
• New checkout area
• New marketplace/convenience area
• New fixtures and finishes
The bookstore will be welcoming the campus community to come check out all the changes on Friday, August 22nd. There will be giveaways throughout the day, a replica rocky to take your photo with and a ribbon cutting ceremony at 3:00 PM with President Genshaft.
Mark your calendars now to not miss this exciting event!